THE MILWAUKEE URBAN LEAGUE IS HERE FOR YOU.
The rapid spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) is changing our way of life. The Milwaukee Urban League is here to keep you informed.
The spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) threatens communities across our nation and millions of people around the globe. As COVID-19 continues to effect the Milwaukee community, MUL encourages everyone to practice all preventative measures outlined by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as the Wisconsin Department of Health Services including, but not limited to:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid making unnecessary contact with your face.
- Wiping down cellular devices, light switches, and common areas in your home with alcohol/bleach-based wipes.
AVOID CLOSE CONTACT
CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION
WISCONSIN DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES
FROEDTERT & THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
HEALTH INSURANCE RESOURCES
APPLY FOR BADGERCARE BENEFITS
HEALTH INSURANCE OPTIONS EXPLAINED