MUL SILENT AUCTION FEATURES ONE-OF-A-KIND ITEMS
Bidding on items is open to the community, not only Black and White Ball attendees
(Milwaukee, WI - November 1, 2021) - Milwaukee Urban League’s annual fundraiser, The Black and White Ball, will feature unique and one-of-a-kind silent auction items on Saturday, November 6, 2021. This year, bidding on the items is open to the general public; ball attendance is not required to participate.
“The items we have are truly spectacular, thanks to our generous sponsors and friends,” said MUL President and CEO Dr. Eve M. Hall. “We have limited space at the Ball due to pandemic restrictions, so we wanted to make sure everyone had the opportunity to bid on these fabulous items.”
Registration is required in order to bid. Individuals can sign up at MULBWB2021.GIVESMART.COM to bid on super silent auction items. Items include:
- An autographed basketball signed by Khris Middleton of the NBA Champion Milwaukee Bucks
- A “first pitch” experience and four field-level tickets to a Milwaukee Brewers game courtesy of the Brewers Community Foundation
- A football signed my Green Bay Packers safety Adrian Amos
- A helmet autographed by Green Bay Packers safety defensive end Kenny Clark
- Miller Lite mini fridge with Molson Coors products and a one-on-one conversation with Molson Coors president and CEO Gavin Hattersley
- A luxury suite and ten tickets for the February 26 Bucks vs Nets game courtesy of Rockwell Automation
- An autographed and framed Hank Aaron score card
There are many more items from generous sponsors including Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin, American Family Insurance, Marquette University Men’s Basketball, Great Lakes Coca-Cola Bottling, TEAMLAMMI and others. A complete list of auction items and instructions on bidding can be found here.
The Black and White Ball is Milwaukee Urban League’s largest fundraiser of the year and is generously sponsored this year by Rockwell Automation, which is the presenting sponsor.
In-person tickets are sold out. However, tickets for the virtual event are still available and can be purchased online.
About Milwaukee Urban League
The Milwaukee Urban League is an affiliate of The National Urban League. We lead through education and outreach, employment and empowerment, and advocacy to achieve economic vibrancy and equal access to all industries and disciplines that positions African Americans to create wealth and live a better quality of life. Milwaukee Urban League’s vision is to ensure that Wisconsin becomes a top 10 place for African Americans to live and thrive and where the greater Milwaukee area becomes a leader in education and socioeconomic inclusion. For more information, visit www.tmul.org and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @urbanleaguemke.